Be A Champion for Primary Care: Ten Things You Can Do
- Join the campaign by signing up for regular updates
- Follow the campaign on Twitter and Like us on Facebook. Retweet and Share campaign communications. Promote the campaign on social media: @healthisprimary, #MakeHealthPrimary
- Download our 2017 desktop calendar for weekly and monthly reminders about how you can be a champion for primary care.
- Post a link to HealthIsPrimary.org on your department and/or practice website or your personal blog using the badges here
- Wear your campaign colors and spread the word about the value of primary care.
- Print campaign posters and hang them in your department and clinics. There are two versions—one with Health is Primary logo only and a customizable version that allows you to add your school/department/clinic name and logo.
- Share Health is Primary patient information sheets with patients in your clinic. You can put your practice name and logo on these materials.
- Host a presentation with faculty and physicians from the community. Invite students from the family medicine interest group and other students who have not yet chosen a specialty path. Use the campaign video and infographics in your presentation.
- Share your stories about primary care training programs that are delivering for students, patients and purchasers.
- Sign up to be part of coordinated Health is Primary activities during Primary Care Week. Email us at champions@FMAHealth.org to be notified about plans and tools to #MakeHealthPrimary during the Primary Care Week in October.
November Focus: Diabetes
November Toolkit. Download these resources to join us to raise awareness about the value of primary care.
December Focus: Prevention and Wellness
December Toolkit. Download these resources to raise awareness about the value of primary care.