Be A Champion for Primary Care: Ten Things You Can Do
- Join the campaign by signing up for regular updates
- Follow the campaign on Twitter and Like us on Facebook. Retweet and Share campaign communications. Promote the campaign on social media: @healthisprimary, #MakeHealthPrimary
- Download our 2017 desktop calendar for weekly and monthly reminders about how you can be a champion for primary care.
- Post a link to HealthIsPrimary.org on your department and/or practice website or your personal blog using the badges here
- Wear your campaign colors and spread the word about the value of primary care.
- Print campaign posters and hang them in your department and clinics. There are two versions—one with Health is Primary logo only and a customizable version that allows you to add your school/department/clinic name and logo.
- Share Health is Primary patient information sheets with patients in your clinic. You can put your practice name and logo on these materials.
- Host a presentation with faculty and physicians from the community. Invite students from the family medicine interest group and other students who have not yet chosen a specialty path. Use the campaign video and infographics in your presentation.
- Share your stories about primary care training programs that are delivering for students, patients and purchasers.
- Sign up to be part of coordinated Health is Primary activities during Primary Care Week. Email us at champions@FMAHealth.org to be notified about plans and tools to #MakeHealthPrimary during the Primary Care Week in October.
March Focus: Care Coordination
Download the infographic on delivering comprehensive, coordinated and continued care and share it in your clinic.
Print out the Monthly Toolkit for March and spread the word about primary care throughout the month.